Problem with pip installation

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Thu May 27 18:15:08 EDT 2021

On 5/27/21 1:08 PM, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2021 09:22:09 +0300, ????????? ???????????
> <jimpoulopoulos at gmail.com> declaimed the following:
>
>> Good morning. I have o Windows 10 system and i can install pip. I try to
>> follow the instruction that i find on internet but the did not work. Also
>> itry to write the command pip install pip but again did not work. Also the
>> command py..... did not work.  Thank you!
>
> 	"did not work" is meaningless... cut&paste the exact text from your
> console window (not an image grab) with the commands you are entering and
> the messages that you get...
>
> 	Is the location of pip on your Windows PATH environment variable?

python -m pip

Python knows how to find the pip that goes with it - these days it's not
at all uncommon to have several Pythons on a system.  Windows pythons
are always initialized with pip these days so this is reliable.

I'm sure you've read every bit of advice on the internet already, but
make sure you've looked over this one:

https://docs.python.org/3/using/windows.html