learning python ...

Rob Cliffe rob.cliffe at btinternet.com
Mon May 24 12:16:47 EDT 2021

Please don't be put off by your experience so far.  Everyone stumbles
along the way and runs into "gotchas" when learning a new language.
Python is a fantastic language for development.  One of my early
"epiphany" moments was experimenting with different algorithms to try to
find the right one for a tricky task.  If I remember rightly it took me
about 2 weeks, on and off.  I could never have done it in any flavour of
C in 6 months, or at all for that matter.  Python's built-in lists,
dictionaries and memory management saved so much donkey work and made it
so easy to throw ideas around!
Regards
Rob Cliffe