Winpdb-reborn anomalies

Dick Holmes encore1 at cox.net
Tue May 18 16:35:20 EDT 2021

I'm attempting to run winpdb-reborn, version 2.0.0.1, under MinGW. My
first problem is that if I enter winpdb <file name> in the directory
containing <file name>, winpdb can't find rpdb2.py. I assume this is due
to some path problem, but I don't know how to fix it.

My second problem occurs when I run winpdb from the
/c/Python39/Lib/site-packages directory. The program runs correctly as
far as I can tell, but it writes about 20-30 lines of what looks like
debug information to the rpdb2 console window. The ourput starts with a
get_namespace() call. It does this
after each debug action (step over, step into, etc.) I haven't been able
to find any way to turn off this output.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Dick