Hello! I was here to ask about pythonm actually I deleted the python 8 version and downloaded a new python 9 version but after deleting when I code something and after some days I want to open the file again with python it's not opening. I will always shows repair modify and uninstall coloumn what to do?

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri May 14 16:24:49 EDT 2021

On 5/14/21 2:55 AM, Payal Singh wrote:

it's easier if you put that in the message body, not the subject line.

if you're getting the repair/modify/uninstall dialog, it means you're
running the installer again (that's its job, if already installed, to
somehow modify the installation).  Don't do that - the installer isn't
the Python interpreter  Go find the actual Python executable instead.
You can navigate to it through the start menu, or you can invoke it from
a command shell (if you installed the Python Launcher, which is
recommended, do so by typing  "py").