STARTUP FAILURE

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 13 13:48:20 EDT 2021

On 13/05/2021 14:49, Sumukh chakkirala wrote:
> Hello, I have been facing this " startup failure" for a while now, I can
> open the IDLE from the programs that I have saved but I'm not able to open
> the IDLE directly. Hope you can help me with this issue as soon as possible.

Usual questions:

Which OS?
Which python version?

How exactly are you trying to open IDLE?
And what happens? Any errors?

How are you opening it "from the programs that I have saved"
What exactly does that meaN? Right click in a File explorer program maybe?

Have you tried other ways, such as from the command line?

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site