Bloody rubbish

Jason C. McDonald codemouse92 at outlook.com
Sat May 8 10:48:42 EDT 2021

Haha, I've encountered this guy several times around USENET and IRC.
Among his other claims, he's building a compiler that compiles every
language, and he invented smartphones.

That's what we call "all hat and no cattle". ;) I mostly haven't plonked
him for the entertainment value.

--
Jason C. McDonald (CodeMouse92)
Author | Speaker | Hacker | Time Lord