Unsubscribe/can't login

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Wed May 5 08:58:11 EDT 2021

On 05/05/2021 13:03, Jan van den Broek wrote:
> On 2021-05-05, Peter Otten <__peter__ at web.de> wrote:
>
> Perhaps there's something wrong on my side, but I'm
> seeing this message twice:
>
> Msg-ID: mailman.145.1620211376.3087.python-list at python.org
>
> and
>
> Msg-ID: mailman.146.1620211381.3087.python-list at python.org

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Does that happen with all my messages? I'm reading the mailing list via
news.gmaneio.

When I had a private complaint about duplicate messages some time ago I
switched from "Reply to All" to "Reply to List" in Thunderbird and was
hoping that this would avoid the problem.

If it is only this message I may have hit "Reply to All" accidentally.
If it happens with all my messages, maybe there is a Thunderbird/gmane
user who can tell me how to fix my setup.