Ann: New Python curses book

Avi Gross avigross at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 14:49:10 EDT 2021

Bill,

I went afterward to the US Amazon Site and the prices are in dollars and ordered the paperback for $5.99, no shipping cost with PRIME but I ordered, paradoxically, an assortment of mice alongside so it would have been free anyway. The Kindle version is $1.49

https://www.amazon.com/Programming-curses-Python-Alan-Gauld-ebook/dp/B091B85B77/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=alan+gauld&qid=1617129871&sr=8-2

The paperback has a different "cover" that says "Welcome to curses!" which sounds ominous. I might have chosen to call it a "Course on curses and cures" ...

So depending on what country you are interested in, it may well be there but you need to not use the supplied URL and go there directly.