Ann: New Python curses book

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:14:01 EDT 2021

On 2021-03-30, Alan Gauld via Python-list <python-list at python.org> wrote:

> I've just published, in Kindle and paperback formats,
> my book on "Programming curses with Python".
>
> https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B091B85B77/
>
> (It should be available in most other Amazon stores too)

Cool.

Is the kindle format readable via a web browser pointed at
read.amazon.com (AKA "Kindle Cloud Reader)?

The last kindle format programming book I bought[1] wasn't (which
wasn't made clear in the item description). It had to be read on an
actual kindle device or app (which made it virtually useless to me).

[1] Linux Driver Development for Embedded Processors - Second Edition

--
Grant