python documentation

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Mar 27 14:42:14 EDT 2021

> I would like to suggest adding "Blythooon" to the list under "Other
> parties have re-packaged CPython" listed here:
> https://www.python.org/download/alternatives/

Your title is misleading because you are proposing a change to a
python.org website page, not the 'Python documentation'.  That term, as
often used, refers to the official docs at python.org/doc.  See the list
of "Documentation" links at the bottom of the page for a broader
interpretation, which still excludes the page you are interested in.

Note: the 'core developers' control the contents of .../downloads,
.../doc, and some of .../dev.  The rest of the website is done by a
different PSF group.

> Blythooon can be found here:
> https://pypi.org/project/blythooon/
> and the belonging installation step-by-step-guide video here:
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOE8xqYS_2azFsFjBVEwVMg

I don't know if the unknown to me page author(s) would consider this a
'packaging' at they intend the term to mean.

> May I ask - how can I do that best? Thanks in advance and

At the bottom of the page is "Submit Website Bug" linked to
https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/issues

--
Terry Jan Reedy