python documentation

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:35:14 EDT 2021

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 9:56 AM <python at blackward.eu> wrote:

> May I ask, do you have any knowledge or even experience about if resp.
> how good Tauthon and Pypy2 works together with Qt 4.8?

I've never used Qt.  I do my GUI's with PyGOBject.

I've moved all of my personal code that I care about from Python 2.x to
3.x.  One of my former employers was forced to remain on 2.x though,
because they were using Nupic (for Hierarchical Temporal Memory, AKA HTM),
which will likely never be ported to 3.x because it digs around in
CPython's C API in less-than-well-behaved ways, and the vendor that created
Nupic is moving on to new techniques.