python documentation

python at blackward.eu python at blackward.eu
Sat Mar 27 01:20:44 EDT 2021

Chris,

you seem to imply, that I have compiled said versions without reason and
that the same would be possible on basis of Python 3 - which is simply
not true. Maybe you are not enough acquainted with Qt and belonging
libraries alike PyQtGraph. Maybe you are just not willing to see /
accept these arguments.

By the way, some months ago I started trying to migrate to Python 3 and
gave up in favor of creating said compilation. Compatibility of Python
and its Packages decreased with V3 significantly. A whole lot of minor
and major incompatibilities between your subversions and belonging
packages. This was one reason, why Java took the route to its own death.

With a view to the mid and long term future, this discussion even gives
me cause to ponder about whether it doesn't make more sense to rely more
on C# and WinForms for professional projects from now on. I am fluent in
both too and it always makes sense to bet on the right horse at an early
stage.

But to be honest, I see no reason to discuss that further, you seem to
be quite determined - so be it. Ignore Blythooon. I have no disadvantage
by that, as I would not have an advantage the other way round, so I am
fine with it.

Best Regards
Dominik