SSL certificate issue

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Mar 18 12:23:39 EDT 2021

Sagar, Neha wrote at 2021-3-18 10:58 +0000:
>I am facing SSL certificate issue working with python. Can you help me on this.

Python does not directly operate on SSL certificates.
Usually, certificates for trusted CAs (= "Certificate Authorities")
are stored at a standard place (depending on your operating system)
and used for certificate versification by system libraries
implementing SSL/TLS. Python just interfaces with those libraries.

Browsers typically use the same location for certificate verification.
Thus, a first step is usually to verify whether a browser
shows the same issue regarding a specific certificate.
In this case, you would need to install further certificates.