How to loop over a text file (to remove tags and normalize) using Python

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 03:56:07 EST 2021

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 10:36 PM S Monzur <sb.monzur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks! I ended up using beautiful soup to remove the html tags and create
> three lists (titles of article, publications dates, main body) but am still
> facing a problem where the list is not properly storing the main body.
> There is something wrong with my code for that section, and any comment
> would be really helpful!

Can you use a very small file to test?  I think you could edit your
data file to contain maybe two or three articles.  Then you could post
that file in your email (no attachments).  And you could post your
code which is probably not very long.  In that way, people here will
be better able to help you.