neonumeric - C++ arbitrary precision arithmetic library

Ben Bacarisse ben.usenet at bsb.me.uk
Sat Mar 6 16:24:19 EST 2021

Mr Flibble <flibble at i42.REMOVETHISBIT.co.uk> writes:

>> Someone who says that he is capable of writing a compiler that
>> translates every language has megalomania. No one can do this.
>
> Just because you can't make one it doesn't follow that nobody else
> can.

True, but lots of very knowledgeable people have tried and failed.  And
although you use the present tense "my universal compiler, neos, that
/can/ compile any programming language" (emphasis mine) you currently
have nothing to show -- no compiler for any language, no paper outlining
how you plan to overcome the problems that stumped others, nothing but
what appears to be a false claim about neos can do.  If you want this
project to be taken seriously, you are going about it the wrong way.

--
Ben.