program python

alberto voodoo.bender at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 05:41:30 EST 2021

Il giorno giovedì 4 marzo 2021 alle 23:51:39 UTC+1 Igor Korot ha scritto:
> Hi,
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 4:42 PM alberto <voodoo... at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Il giorno giovedì 4 marzo 2021 alle 22:04:57 UTC+1 Paul Bryan ha scritto:
> > > I don't see a Python program in that link.
> > >
> > > Are you asking how to extract data from a CSV?
> > > A good start will be to look into the csv.reader function and
> > > csv.DictReader class.
> > >
> > > Paul

> > Hi,
> > with this code
> > import pandas as pd
> > df = pd.read_csv('data.csv',usecols=['Uomini','Donne'])
> >
> > print(df)
> > I extract two columns, but I would see 'Affori over time'
> And if you add this column to the list - what happens?
> Thank you.
>

> > regards
> > --

Hi,
with pandas I obtain results!
Now I would calculate ratio beetween columns of my csv

import pandas as pd
pd.set_option('display.max_rows', 500)
df = pd.read_csv ('data_quartiere_2018.csv', usecols= ['Anno','Totale','Quartiere','Nati','80 e più soli','80 e più','Minori','Scuola_infanzia (numero)'])
test = df.loc[df['Totale'] >= 31990,
print (test)

in particular I would calculate ratio beetween ('Nati'*100)/'Totale' when ['Totale'] >= 31990

How could fix it