Problem with printing statement when condition is false

Quentin Bock qberz2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:10:34 EST 2021

Okay so, this is my biggest project, I'm not advanced in Python in any
way so don't expect it to be perfect. I made a trivia game and for the most
part, it works but I can't get it to print "Incorrect" and then what the
answer was for all but one of my questions and I don't know why. I use
PyCharm as my IDE for his just as a heads up. I won't paste the code into
this because it's 164 lines so I will attach a file copy, please don't send
back the edited file only write them out and where I need to fix them,
thank you!
Stay Safe Everyone! :)

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>