is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Roland Mueller roland.em0001 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 2 03:20:10 EST 2021

Hello,
this is windows setup issue related to the fact that python binary is not
in execution path.

For setting up you may find instructions by searching for "windows 10 put
python to path". One result is following page:
https://superuser.com/questions/143119/how-do-i-add-python-to-the-windows-path

ma 1. maalisk. 2021 klo 20.54 singh.veer99999--- via Python-list (