Optimizing Small Python Code

jan rtm443x at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 24 03:00:32 EDT 2021

If I'm not mistaken, the original output is O(n^2) in quantity of
chars, and as output time is proportional to the length of the output,
that makes the output time also O(n^2) here too.

So I guess this only looks like it's reduced to linear because the
output here is very small. For large n it would become obvious.

jan