Php vs Python gui (tkinter...) for small remote database app

Pascal B barpasc at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 15:17:30 EDT 2021

Hi,
I would like to know if for a small app for instance that requires a connection to a remote server database if php is more suitable than Python mainly regarding security.
Php requires one port for http and one port for the connection to the database open. If using Python with a tkinter gui, I understand a small app can connect to a database so only one port to the database would need to be accessed/open listening to connection. So I would need to worry less about security if using Python over Php for something small, like a small python app that I give over to users.

Am I missing something in this assertion?