Posting code on stackoverflow

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jun 5 17:36:43 EDT 2021

I tried to post a question on stackoverflow.com which included a bunch of
code (entered after clicking the box 'code'). I noticed that lines were
wrapped but could not find how to expand the input box so they would not
wrap.

SO wouldn't let me post the question because of the wrapped code. As I've
not asked a question ther for a long time, and it didn't involve long lines
of code, I need to learn a) how to enter code if it's not just clicking on
the 'code' box before pasting text and b) how to keep code lines from
wrapping so a horizontal scroll bar is made available.

TIA,

Rich