Rotation of a cube

Michael F. Stemper michael.stemper at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 13:57:02 EDT 2021

I would like to animate the rotation of a 3-cube. I know how to
do animation with pygame. My first thought was to set up a cube as
a list of coordinates, and then project those coordinates onto a
plane by ray-tracing from a viewpoint. I could then incrementally
rotate it using the rotation matrix[1], briefly showing each step.

However, it seems to me that this is a solved problem, so there is
probably a module that will do most of the scutwork for me. Any
suggestions on where to find such a module?

Thanks.

[1] <https://mathworld.wolfram.com/RotationMatrix.html>
--
Michael F. Stemper