Generate a Google Translate API token through the Socks5 proxy using gtoken.py

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 29 11:43:16 EDT 2021

On Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:45:26 +0200, Peter Otten <__peter__ at web.de>
declaimed the following:

>On 28/07/2021 18:40, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 09:04:40 +0200, Peter Otten <__peter__ at web.de>
>> declaimed the following:
>>

>>> Perhaps it has something to do with the X-No-Archive flag set by Dennis?
>>
>> 	According to my properties page in Agent, I've turned that off except
>> if the message I'm replying to has it set.
>
>I'm yet to see an archived post by you -- maybe that setting is
>overridden somewhere.

	And naturally, once I found the legacy (per persona) custom setting, I
failed to edit the main persona. Hopefully this time it's set...

	Appears Agent added the per "folder" and "default'
		[x] X-no-Archive
flags in some later release, and those are what I've been tweaking...

	But looking at the INI file, I found there were persona specific custom
settings for "additional header fields", Which I likely set up back in the
days of Agent 5 or so, currently on Agent 8

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/