help me please. "install reppy"

Jack DeVries jdevries3133 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 23:34:02 EDT 2021

See here for a discussion around this issue:
https://github.com/seomoz/reppy/issues/90

This project requires a C++ build environment to be setup on your computer.
The fact that your compiler is reporting that `std=c++11` as an unknown
option shows that you don't have a C++ build environment set up. As you
will see, at the end of the issue above, they link to this issue:

https://github.com/Benny-/Yahoo-ticker-symbol-downloader/issues/46

In that second issue, a user reports:
> hey all. I solved the issue by installing Build tools for visual c++ 2015
(v14). The link does not work.
> You have to look for build tools for visual studio 2017 (v15) and look at
the options in the installer.

As a side note, you might consider using this robots.txt parser from the
standard library instead. It's already installed and ready to go, and
doesn't use very-overkill C++ dependencies!

Good luck!