Is there a conference in the US that is similar to EuroPython?

Schachner, Joseph Joseph.Schachner at Teledyne.com
Mon Jul 19 12:59:40 EDT 2021

I am not going to fly to Europe for a Python conference.  But, would consider going if in the U.S.A.   Especially if drivable ... NYC area would be ideal.

I ask because I have seen ads for EuroPython over several years, and I don't remember seeing similar ads for something similar in the U.S.A.

--- Joseph S.

Teledyne Confidential; Commercially Sensitive Business Data