i just moved from bottleframework to flask. I changes what needed to be altered to convert the code and when i run it i just get "Internal server error" Running tail -f ../logs/error_log i get no errors. How can i find out what is the culprit her

vergos....@gmail.com vergos.nikolas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:12:59 EDT 2021

Στις Πέμπτη, 8 Ιουλίου 2021 στις 7:09:49 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Stestagg έγραψε:
> Hi
>
> Do you have a file or folder named 'flask' in the same directory as www.py
> by any chance?

No, the way i have installed flask was under root account with the command
pip3 install flask.
But even if i installed flask  under my nikos user account its evene worse
as the file flask is not entered into PATH.

So i guess as root i have to install flask, but then why cant it import
'run" ?

[root at superhost ~]# whereis flask
flask: /usr/local/bin/flask