pyttsx3 installation error

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:56:24 EDT 2021

Congratulations on trying out something new in Python. The first step to
debugging errors is try and Google them. Unless it's a brand new package,
chances are, you'll find a solution there almost immediately.
In case you've already installed this missing package, and it's not getting
imported, I'd suggest reading up on Virtual environments, how to create
one, how to activate one and how to install packages in them.
These might seem tedious if you're just starting off, but it's going to pay
off.

Happy programming!
Abhiram R
abhiramr.com