Pyautogui troubles

Philipp Daher pa.daher at icloud.com
Sat Jan 30 16:58:53 EST 2021

Dear Python-Team,

I have just repaired python after running my program which imports pyautogui, closing and reopening it and then getting this: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named „pyautogui“. Repairing didn’t work and I still get that message. All I did was closing the perfectly working program in 3.9.1 and reopening it in 3.9.1, but after the reopen I got the message. I’ve tried looking for solutions in at least seven developer forums, nothing worked. If it helps, I have Python  3.8 installed on my PC also.

I hope you can fix my troubles.

Thank you in advance, your help seeker.