Writing a Python3 ttk.Notebook

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 15 19:16:32 EST 2021

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Progress: I didn't put the notebook on the main window using grid. Now I
> need to find how to specify the position so it's at the top of the window.
> I'll read the options on grid.

The notebook tabs are placed on the grid as nb.grid(row=0, column=0,
columnspan=6). But, it's in the center of the main frame and small.

All the references I've found in Tkinter books and on the web have small,
stand-alone, samples of notebooks. Is
<https://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/TkCmd/ttk_notebook.htm> the best and most
complete reference for learning how to apply a ttk.Notebook?

Regards,

Rich