conceptual problem (was: A beginning beginner's question about input, output and . . .

songbird songbird at anthive.com
Wed Jan 13 10:37:39 EST 2021

Chris Angelico wrote:
...projects that fade...
> That's not really something Python can ever control, but I can say
> with some confidence that the big libraries like Qt and GTK are going
> to adapt, one way or another. And perhaps more importantly: Neither
> input()/print() nor web applications is going *anywhere*. You are
> ALWAYS going to have those two as options.

  :)  i hope so. :)

  at the moment i've only done things with GTK and pyglet.
since i am way too new at python i can't say the code is
pretty, but it does work.

  my momentary conceptual problem is that to me OOP means
being able to encapsulate data structures and code from
other parts of the program, but to me it doesn't look like
that is how python is designed.  this is probably a complete
aside to this whole thread and perhaps even this newsgroup
so i'll subthread this.

  songbird