learning python building 2nd app, need advices

pascal z barpasc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 08:58:32 EST 2021

@Greg, then if you want, you can post these from what you're using. I tried sending a few times and it seemed it didn't work when refreshing the google group discussion page. However, just looking now at the discussion through emails, shows indentation right. I'm using firefox. I'll try using chromium for later posts if that makes things easier.