[Python-authors] Query

George Fischhof george at fischhof.hu
Mon Jan 11 06:34:26 EST 2021

Eduardo Emén Muñoz <eledu998 at hotmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. jan. 8.,
P, 17:23):

> Dear Srs,
>
>      I apologize if this is not the right place to ask this question, I am
> Biologist teaching Python language (in spanish)  focused in Molecular
> Biology.
>
>      People interested often ask me if my classes/course has a valid
> certification and I have to say no, so my question is :
>
>     What can I do for provide a valid diploma with the Python logo to my
> students? I mean, how I would be allowed to give a valid
> Python logo on my students diploma? I have tried to contact local
> institutions like Biology's college, Education Ministry , etc but no
> success at all.
>
> Many thanks for your time reading this email, sorry for my poor english
> and thanks in advance.

Hi,

the good forum for similar questions is  python-list at python.org mail list -
I think ;-)

Right _now_ Microsoft created a Python exam, I do not know how much is that
appreciated, or accepted, but there is.
As I know this is the only one somewhat standardised exam now.
Of course there are several institutes holding Python course and exam

BR,
George