Plotting in python for Monte Carlo Method

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Sat Jan 2 15:42:20 EST 2021

On 1/2/21 12:17 AM, Meghna Karkera wrote:
> Dear Respected Sir
>
> May I request you to help me plot the number of histories versus standard
> deviation along with mean for integral of 2x dx from 0 to 5 abtained using
> the Monte Carlo python program.
>
> I've calculated the integral of 2x dx from 0 to 5 using the Monte Carlo
> method described in the following link. https://youtu.be/WAf0rqwAvgg

Welcome to the list. Let's try to clarify a few points:-

Is this request connected with a course of study? If so, which one?

We don't 'do homework' but are happy to help. What code have you written
so far, and which part is not working?
(please copy-paste exact code and error messages, after reducing the
code to its shortest reproducible state)

NB there is also the Python-Tutor Discussion List which is specifically
for trainees' and trainers' use.

Contrarily, if you are looking for someone to write code for you, then
there are likely many 'here' who will be happy to quote an hourly-rate.
--
Regards =dn