is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

singh.veer99999@hotmail.com karamveer at btech.christuniversity.in
Sun Feb 28 13:03:18 EST 2021

   Dear Sir/Madam

   Sir I am facing the issue from 10 days. And I tried all the ways to remove
   this or to come out of this problem
   but as i try to install some PYTEST or OPENPYXL packages using pip it
   gives the notification that there is no writeable path present due to that
   I am not “is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
   program or batch file.”  I am facing problem in running the test cases in
   Pycharm for the PYTEST
   please help me pls

   Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10