Not able to use python properly

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sat Feb 27 11:09:35 EST 2021

On 2/27/21 3:45 PM, Sahaj Verma wrote:

>     I am not able to install and use pip .
>
>     I have installed python 3.9.2 version on my laptop but I am unable to use
>     pip function.
>
>     Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.
>
>     Thanking You.
>
>     Sahaj Verma
>

>     Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10

You're on windows. pip isn't in your path - it's in the Scripts
subdirectory of the main python installation location.

You can add this to the path, but it's probably more reliable to use it
as a module instead.  If you have the Python Launcher installed (that's
recommended for the python.org installation):

py -m pip list

(for example - to show already-installed packages).