name for a mutually inclusive relationship

lucas lucas at bourneuf.net
Wed Feb 24 11:25:01 EST 2021

Hi !

In case you didn't though about that, in argparse,
MutuallyExclusiveGroup is used for the mutually exclusive logic. You may
use the same nomenclature, which happens to be IMHO much clearer than
the one you came up with.

In GUIs, i guess that such an option would be implemented by a checkbox
that, when checked, enables the widgets associated to all the mutually
inclusive options.

Best regards,
--lucas