Pip standard error warning about dependency resolver

adam....@gmail.com adam.preble at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:48:12 EST 2021

I started seeing this sometimes from pip:

After October 2020 you may experience errors when installing or updating packages. This is because pip will change the way that it resolves dependency conflicts.

Yeah, sure, that's something to consider. We seem fine with the new resolver. Is there a way to suppress it? We have some back end operations that fail when we get output on standard error, and they're dying from that notice.