Sketch

Mr Flibble flibble at i42.REMOVETHISBIT.co.uk
Sun Feb 14 10:43:33 EST 2021

On 14/02/2021 09:10, Michał Jaworski wrote:
> Wow, that thread is entertaining. It seems that neos is one of it’s kind. What I hope is that it will support TempleOS.
>
> Going back going back to your original question Mr. Fibble. If ISO standard is what you really need to finish your project you can always take up this challenge and standardize the language yourself. From what I’ve learned already you have enough skills, experience and perseverance to complete such endeavor single-handedly.

Ah yes, the good old TempleOS equivalence ploy: typically used by backseat programmers and/or trolls to dismiss projects or project authors they deem to have no value based on subjective hyperbole rather than valid criticism based on objective fact. Usually they lack the skill to embark on such a project themselves so their invective tends to stem from feelings of inadequacy.

Make yourself a cup of tea, dear.

/Flibble

--
😎