installation issues

Ming ming at pgp.cool
Tue Feb 9 23:26:39 EST 2021

On Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at 03:23:56PM -0800, Martin Lopez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Martin Lopez. I just downloaded Python 3.9.1 (64 bit) Setup.
>
> After I install the program then try to run it, with no success.
>
> I've uninstalled all previous versions and reinstalled them, but it does
> not seem to help.
>
> Can you please assist?
>
> Thank you,

How did you run it? Are there any error messages?
If there is not enough information, no one can help you solve the
issues.

Personal guess:
Did you not add python.exe to the Path environment variable? (You can
check this option during the installation process to let the installer
add it for you, or you can add it manually after the installation is
complete)

--
OpenPGP fingerprint: 3C47 5977 4819 267E DD64  C7E4 6332 5675 A739 C74E