Python cannot count apparently

Kevin M. Wilson kevinmwilson1956 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 15:49:52 EST 2021

Set i = 0 at the begin of the code, that way each entry starts at Logical 0 of the array/container/list...
"The only way to have experience is by having the experience"!

    On Sunday, February 7, 2021, 12:56:40 PM MST, Karsten Hilbert <karsten.hilbert at gmx.net> wrote:

 Am Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 07:47:03PM +0000 schrieb Paul Bryan:

> That's not the only problem with the code. There's a missing close-
> paren and a reference to "string" which I presume was meant to be
> "myString".

I know. I wasn't going to spoil everything right away. The
sort of response we would get from OP would tell us what sort
of help might be most suitable :-)

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B