Response for PING in ircbot.

flaskee flaskee at protonmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:47:56 EST 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, January 30, 2021 11:50 AM, Bischoop wrote:

> Got problem with responding for Ping, tried so many ways to response
> and always end up with time out or other error. This time:

Is it possible to share your final Ping answer?

I've had a long term Flask/Python issue where the site just dies.

(MY) External ping attempts still report the Flask site is functioning;
but accessing the pages returns 500 errors.

Apache is still running and other (non-Flask) sites are still running on the Linux server.

I see no errors that might be causing this under /var/log/*,
or apache's error log;
or the site's access/error logs.

What I'd like to do is set up my own external monitor,
to at least known WHEN the site has died.

And I'm wondering if your PING might be better.

Thanks!