Selenium finds object that is interactible but says otherwise

Philipp Daher pa.daher at icloud.com
Sat Feb 6 14:21:36 EST 2021

Hello,

I recently programmed some code for a webdriver with selenium.
I asked the program to find an input tag, which is interactible, with this:
   searchbar=driver.find_element_by_class_name("ut-player-search-control--input-container")
then i ask it to send keys, which has worked before too. But this is the message I get.
And yes, i have checked, the input tag is the only tag with that class name, so there isn´t another tag which selenium could´ve interacted with.

regards, me.