Call julia from Python: which package?

Albert-Jan Roskam sjeik_appie at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 12:14:52 EST 2021

   Hi all,
   Thank you very much for your valuable replies! I will definitely do some
   tracing to see where the bottlenecks really are. It's good to know that
   pypy is still alive and kicking, I thought it was stuck in py2.7. I will
   also write a mini program during the holiday to see how this Julia/Python
   interaction might work. The little bit of experience with Julia more or
   less coincides with what Oscar mentioned: a lot of "warm up" time. This is
   actually a py2.7 project that I inherited. I was asked to convert it to
   py3.8.
   Thanks and merry xmas!
   Albert-Jan