ANN: Dogelog, Invitation to the Moon!

Mostowski Collapse janburse at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 18 07:11:02 EST 2021

Dear All,

We are happy to announce a new edition
of the Dogelog Player:

- Binary Release:
   The new version 0.9.7 of the Dogelog player
now masters DCG. We have decided to upload the
transpiled and compacted editions for the
JavaScript and Python platforms to www.xlog.ch
under the heading "Products".

- Quelltexte:
   As an alternative to GitHub, we have now
activated pages.xlog.ch. In addition to the
source texts of the transpiler and the built-ins
of the Dogelog player, this website also
contains the manuals and the source texts of
the tutorials. Both JavaScript and Python source
code can be found.

- Blogging:
   As an alternative to Gist, we are now reporting
on medium.com/@janburse_2989 about the developments
in the Dogelog player. We also use
twitter.com/dogelogch and
www.facebook.com/groups/dogelog for short messages.