Call julia from Python: which package?

Lars Liedtke liedtke at punkt.de
Fri Dec 17 10:21:32 EST 2021

Additionally I'd like to ask, if you e.g. used pandas and numpy before
you make the effort of rewriting everything.

Yes python is slower than compiled languages, but especially with numpy
you can make use of compiled code underneath.

Of course this could mean rewriting some existing code but staying in
python.

If you have done all of that or there are other impediments, then of
course no one will hold you back.

--
punkt.de GmbH
Lars Liedtke

Kaiserallee 13a
76133 Karlsruhe

Tel. +49 721 9109 500
https://infrastructure.punkt.de
info at punkt.de

AG Mannheim 108285
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Egeling, Daniel Lienert, Fabian Stein