ANN: Dogelog Runtime, Prolog to the Moon (2021)

Mostowski Collapse janburse at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 15 08:43:23 EDT 2021

Yesterday we went into a little programming binge, despite there
was a free parade in Zurich. We could now already implement a transpiler
that targets Python. We simply took the transpiler main.p that targets

JavaScript and moded it into a new transpiler mainpy.p that targets
Python. The code is already on GitHub and we present it also here
as the Python code mainpy.p. We were also busy

on machine.py and special.py. The progress is now:

                             | machine.py  |  66%
                             | special.py  |  33%

See also:

Python Version of Dogelog Runtime special
https://twitter.com/dogelogch/status/1426884473988292617

Python Version of Dogelog Runtime special
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dogelog