pip doesn't work

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 13 15:42:43 EDT 2021

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 10:19:36 +0530, Ridit <riditagarwal11 at gmail.com>
declaimed the following:

>   So, whoever gets this, when I try to download packages using pip, it shows
>   errors saying "'pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
>   operable program or batch file." Is there a way to solve this? I tried
>   modifying, even repairing three times, but still it doesn't work. If you
>   have a solution, thank you.

	If you really want PIP as a stand-alone executable, you need to add its
location to the system PATH environment variable. {Which will also make
everything else in <python-install>/Scripts available to the command line.

	Alternatively, you invoke Python passing it a "-m pip <pip commands>
<pip arguments>" (without the ")

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/