John Griner Python Tutor Available

John Griner johndavidgriner74 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 17:04:01 EDT 2021

   To whom it may concern,

        I am not sure if this is appropriate, but I would like to somehow
   `advertise' my classes.  I have a free workshop: Intro to Python: Data
   Wrangling, Visualization, List and Tuples and a series that consist of 3
   parts, (1) Data Wrangling (2) Data Visualization and (3) List and Tuples.
   The free workshop is a broad overview of the series that consist of 3
   classes. It was designed for the beginner, but someone with intermediate
   to advanced knowledge of Python may also benefit.  I also have 2 other
   more advanced courses, and after sometime, I will offer other, more
   advanced courses.

   If you would like the link to join, I can provide the link, and if you ae
   unsure of whether or not you want to take the courses, just take the free
   workshop.

   Best, John Griner