uninstall

Sian Doherty sdoherty82 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:59:06 EDT 2021

I’m trying to uninstall Python 3.8.5 on Windows 10 Pro 20H2 as I had multiple environments and as a result corrupted them.

When I uninstall from control panel, it takes less than a second and says it uninstalled successfully but I can still access python through the command prompt by typing python.

Is there a different way to uninstall that isn’t through the control panel? I would have thought I would do that and then clean out the registry separately and the %localappdata%\pip folder.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Sian Doherty

Sent from Mail for Windows 10