Website

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:37:23 EDT 2021

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 8:59 AM Calvin Spealman <cspealma at redhat.com> wrote:

> The PSF guidelines on trademark usage are generous and well documented
> here: https://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/
>
> Good luck with your website!
>
> On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 11:43 AM Rainyis <rainyis14 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I am Sergio Llorente, and I want to create a web about python. I
> > will publish apps, scripts.. made by python. I will like to put python in
> > the domain. The domain will be like all-about-python.com but in Spanish(
> > todosobrepython.com). Can I use it?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,

Senor Sergio

This , from the previous attached doc :

Uses that Always Require Approval

Any commercial use of the PSF trademarks in product or company names
must be approved first by the PSF. Some uses, like calling a company
"The Python Company," or a product "Python Language" or "Python IDE"
will be refused. This is because they are overly broad, or confusing
as to whether the Python programming language is open source or
commercial, or whether your product or organization is affiliated with
or sponsored by PSF.

would suggest that you contact the Python Trademark Committee.
I would assume that searching on the Python webpage should
enable one to find some contact information for such.

I, for one, without any influence, would suggest to such committee
that you be allowed to register such titled domain. (Please do remember
that I have no connection with said committee just that you did ask and
did so in a way that, imo anyway, showed you were working in the spirit
of the matter at very least!)

Regards